Step 1: Connect the recorder to the internet
Use the included network cable to connect the recorder to your router or modem. Use the following connections for this:
- On the recorder: Internet or WAN
- On the router / modem: LAN
Step 2: download the app
Go to your smartphone's app store and download the Bascom app. Open the app and follow the steps below:
Step 3: add the recorder
Tap Settings .
Tap Devices and then tap the + sign to add the device.
Scan the QR code, which is located on the left side of the recorder.
- Alternatively, you can click on online search. This will search for all recorders in the same network.
- Via manual addition you can add the recorder manually based on the device ID and the login data.
Enter username and password and click Save.
- The recorder is now connected to the app.
Click on the arrow symbol in the right area to get to the live view.
Can't find a barcode on the recorder? Then go to the settings of your recorder under System and Information. There you will find a QR code and the ID of the recorder (P2P-ID).