It is most easy to follow this article when the language of your system is set in English.
Step 1: enable motion detection
Use the mouse and go to the bottom of the screen to reach the menu:
- Go to ADVANCED CONFIG and then to DETECTION
- Select the cameras for which you would like to activate motion detection by using the tabs
- Switch DET on
- Adjust SENSITIVITY of the motion detection later if needed
- Click behind AREA on CONFIGURE to exclude areas from detection
- Mark the areas you would like to exclude in red
Step 2: adjust record settings
- Go again to ADVANCED CONFIG and then to RECORD
- Switch MANUAL RECORD off
- Switch EVENT RECORD on
The recorder will now start recording when an event happens. One more setting is needed to mark a motion as an event.
- Click behind RECORD CONFIG on SETUP
- Go to the tab EVENT
- Select in the colum EVENT and the option "MOTION"
- Make sure to ENABLE all rows
- Click APPLY to save the settings