It is most easy to follow this step when the language of your system is set in English.
Missing camera images are often caused by a wrong setup. Please make sure to follow the steps in the setup process closely. Still no images? Please continue reading.
Step 1: check the cable and connection
- Check if the camera cable is connected to the video input on the recorder
- Replace the cable to exclude wiring problems (for example by using the cable of another camera)
- Try another VIDEO INPUT on the recorder
Step 2: connect the cameras again
Use the mouse and go to the bottom of the screen to reach the menu.
- Go to IP SEARCH. The recorder is now searching for cameras
- Click on all cameras with status UNUSED and click CONNECT
- Select a TARGET CHANNEL and click SAVE
- The images will appear in a few minutes
When after 5 minutes no images appear, repeat the process. Still no images after the second try? Please contact us and share your findings.