It is most easy to follow this article when the language of your system is set in English.
Step 1: connect the recorder to internet
Connect the recorder with a networkcable to your modem or router (the 'box' from your internet). Use these connections:
- On the recorder: "internet" or "WAN"
- On your router or modem: "ethernet" or "LAN"
Step 2: set the recorder
Use the mouse and go to the bottom of the screen to reach the menu:
- Go to advanced config and select network
- Change network type to "DHCP" and click exit
- Go to quick start and select EaZy
- Switch enable eazy networking "ON"
- Keep the menu open, the code is needed in step 3
Step 3: install the app
Go with your smartphone to the app store and download the EagleEyes Lite app. Open the app:
- Press the add sign in the left down corner and select EaZy
- Press down on Register and create an account
- Select the image of the recorder
- Press on the code icon behind MAC address
- Scan de code from step 2
- Enter the Captcha and press Apply
- The application may ask for a username and password again. Here you have to enter the username and password of the recorder. Please note that these are not the login details of the EaZy account.
- It may take some time to add the system
- Restart the app and watch your images