- Drag your mouse pointer to the bottom of the screen and click on the leftmost icon.
- Click on Settings.
- Enter your password and click Unlock (the default password is admin).
- Click on System in the navigation and then on Users.
- Click the paper / pen icon behind the user for whom you want to change the password.
- Enter your desired password in accordance with the guidelines under the item Password.
- To change the password, the old password must be entered.
- Click on Save.
The updated password must be updated when used in the app and software for the computer.