You can upload recordings to any FTP server using the integrated FTP function. Please note that the upload does not support SFTP.
1. Click Remote Settings .
2. Navigate to Network and then to FTP.
3. Activate the option Activate FTP and insert your FTP configuration.
- Server: IP address of your FTP server
- Username: FTP user
- Password: FTP user password
- Directory name: Directory for recordings to be saved
4. Then click on Save.
5. Using the FTP test in the lower area, you can check whether a connection to the FTP is possible.
6. Go to the Alarm menu and then Movement.
7. Activate the FTP Video Upload option for the desired channel to upload the recordings.