Choose your device:
Use the recorder
- Drag your mouse pointer to the bottom of the screen and click on the leftmost icon .
- Click on Settings.
- Enter your password and click Unlock.
- Click System, and then click Users.
- Line 1 shows the original user and line 2 you can add a user by clicking on Edit user.
- Set the Enable user setting to Enable.
- Enter a user name.
- Set the Activate password item to Activate.
- Enter the desired password in the next line and confirm it in the line below by entering it again
- Click Save to save the user and the changes.
Use the computer
In order to be able to create a new user, the password for the user "admin" must first be changed.
1. Click Remote Setting .
2. Navigate to System and then to Multi-User.
3. Click on the corresponding user e.g. User1.
4. Activate the options Active and Password. Then assign a password for the user.
5. Appropriate authorizations can be assigned to the user as required.
6. Click Save to save your settings.
7. Enter your admin password again.