Choose your device:
Use the recorder
Drag your mouse pointer to the bottom of the screen and click on the leftmost icon .
Click on Settings.
Enter your password and click Unlock.
Click System, and then click Users.
Line 1 shows the original user and line 2 you can add a user by clicking on Edit user.
Set the Enable user setting to Enable.
Enter a user name.
Set the Activate password item to Activate.
Enter the desired password in the next line and confirm it in the line below by entering it again
Click Save to save the user and the changes.
Use the computer
In order to be able to create a new user, the password for the user "admin" must first be changed.
1. Click Remote Setting .
2. Navigate to System and then to Multi-User.
3. Click on the corresponding user e.g. User1.
4. Activate the options Active and Password. Then assign a password for the user.
5. Appropriate authorizations can be assigned to the user as required.
6. Click Save to save your settings.
7. Enter your admin password again.