Choose your device:
Important notice: Since the provider Google hast significantly changed their security guidelines you are required to enable the 2 factor authentification for your google account in order to use it with our system. Additionally a app specific password is need, please follow the steps described in this document to set up the access for a Google account: Google security guide
Use the recorder
- Drag your mouse pointer to the bottom of the screen and click on the leftmost icon .
Click on Settings.
Enter your password and click Unlock.
Click Network and then click Email.
Activate the control box behind Email with a mouse click.
Enter the configuration of your e-mail provider in the appropriate fields and save the settings by clicking on Apply.
Use the computer
1. Click on Remote setting .
2. Navigate to Network and then Email.
3. Activate the Email option.
4. Enter the configuration of your email provider in the appropriate fields.
5. At Receiver1, enter the email address to which the notifications should be sent.
6. Click on Save.
Use the smartphone
Tap Settings .
Tap on Recorder Settings and then on your recorder.
Select Email and activate the Email option.
Enter the configuration of your email provider in the appropriate fields.
At Recipient1, enter the email address to which the notifications should be sent.