Choose your device:
Use the recorder
1. Drag your cursor to the bottom of the screen and click the leftmost icon .
2. Click on Settings.
3. Enter your password and click Unlock.
4. Click Cameras in the navigation and then click Image control.
5. Click on the cogwheel icon and then select one of the four options for rotating the camera.
- Vertical flip
- Horizontal flip
- Corridor Mode (90° rotation if the camera is attached to a wall)
- Angle Trad (180° rotation)
6. Right-click on the menu to save the settings.
Use the computer
1. Click Remote Settings .
2. Navigate to Channel and then Image Control.
3. Then select one of the four options for rotating the camera.
- Lens flip (mirrored horizontally)
- Angle flip (vertically mirrored)
- Corridor mode (90° rotation if the camera was attached to a wall)
- Angle rotation (180° rotation)
4. Click Save to save your settings.