Choose your device:
Use the recorder
1. Drag your mouse pointer to the bottom of the screen and click on the leftmost icon .
2. Click on Settings.
3. Enter your password and click Unlock.
4. Click the Record sub-item under the Record menu item.
5. Now click on Record Schedule.
6. Click Normal on the right side.
7. Mark all desired squares in the weekly overview with the left mouse button or hold down the left mouse button and mark the whole week. The green squares are now marked with normal recording.
8. Click on Copy at the bottom right, then you can transfer the settings to all cameras and days.
9. After completing the settings, save the selection with Apply.
Use the computer
1. Click on Remote setting .
2. Navigate to Record and then Record.
3. Click the Schedule tab above.
4. Choose your channel.
5. Select the Normal option. Place all green bars in the timeline by left-clicking and dragging the mouse over the timeline.
6. With the Copy option below the timeline, you can transfer the currently configured day of the week to all other days of the week, as well as cameras.
7. Click on Save.
Use the smartphone
Tap Settings .
Tap on Recorder Settings and then on your recorder.
Select Record Schedule and tap Setting.
Choose your channel, day and recording type (normal = continuous) and press the "+" icon at the bottom. With the "Copy" button you can copy the settings to all channels, days of the week and recording types.
Select your starting and end time and tap Set.
Tap Save to save your settings. For adding additional days press the "+" icon again.