I. Activate cloud service in the Bascom Client
1. Click Remote setting .
2. Navigate to Device and then Cloud.
3. Activate the Cloud Storage option.
4. Choose between Google Drive and Dropbox for cloud type (further procedure is described with Google Drive).
5. Select MP4 as the Video Type.
6. Click Activate Cloud.
7. An activation code and further setup instructions from the cloud provider appear. Click on the link and follow the instructions to activate the cloud.
8. Click on Save.
II. Enable cloud video recording through motion detection
1. Click Alarm and then Motion.
2. Activate the Cloud Video option
3. Set the corresponding channels under Channel for the Cloud Video option.
4. Click on Save.
A maximum of two cameras can upload the video recordings to the cloud in parallel.