Choose your device:
If there are image dropouts or image interference, the transmission speed can be adjusted in the recorder.
Use the recorder
- Drag your mouse pointer to the bottom of the screen and click on the leftmost icon .
- Click on Settings.
- Enter your password and click Unlock.
- Navigate to the Record menu and then to Streams.
- Set the FPS of the desired channel to 15.
- Set the bit rate to 1024.
- Save the settings by clicking Apply.
- Check the transmission quality and stability in the live view.
Use the computer
- Click on Remote setting .
- Navigate to Record and then to Encoding.
- Select the camera under Channel.
- Change the FPS to 15 and the Bitrate to 1024.
- Save your settings with Save.